Location: Washington, DC
Clune has an immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our Washington, DC Marketing team. We are searching for an Assistant Marketing Coordinator with excellent organizational skills and who is self-motivated. Candidates must be able to multi-task, function effectively under strict time constraints, and be able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while demonstrating an energetic team-player attitude.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates should attach a copy of their resume.
- Project-Related Marketing: Assist with all marketing activities related to project pursuits and client relationship maintenance (RFPs/RFQs/interviews)
Marketing Collateral: Assist in the organization and formatting of marketing collateral
- Photography: Assist with the maintenance of the photo library
- Database: Assist with maintaining the integrity of the marketing database
- Collaboration with Other Departments: Assist with creating marketing collateral for other departments (i.e. business development, project teams, HR and accounting)
- Marketing Team Collaboration: Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with marketing staff
- Special Projects: Assist with special projects and events
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S. in business administration, with an emphasis in marketing or communications preferred).
- 0-3 years of marketing experience with a professional services firm, A/E/C industry preferred.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Highly motivated with strong skills in time management and prioritization.
- Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to proof and edit marketing materials.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CRM programs a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure/deadline-driven environment
- Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.