Position Location: New York
Clune has an immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our New York team. We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to work directly with Project Management staff to coordinate all elements of interior construction projects. Qualified candidates should apply via this page and attach a copy of their resume (MANDATORY).
- Handle all paperwork and coordination for assigned projects.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI’s.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders. Award change order work to subs.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Monitor the project’s trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules, and punchlists to subcontractor and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with the corporate office.
- Ensure that all projects are meeting production timeline benchmarks.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
- 1 – 2 years of assistant project management experience.
- Background in construction trades and technical knowledge of wood frame, steel and concrete structures a plus.
- Motivated and capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously. Fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Conflict resolution skills a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required. Must have the ability to relate and interact with an upper-end clientele.
- Skills in blueprint review a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management a plus.