Position Location: New York
Clune has an immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our New York team. We are searching for a Superintendent to manage projects on-site from beginning to completion. Candidates must be able to multi-task, function effectively under strict time constraints, and be able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while demonstrating a team-player attitude. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates should apply via this page and attach a copy of their resume (MANDATORY).
- 0-3 years of experience managing commercial interior, healthcare and/or mission-critical projects.
- Experience managing all aspects of field operations including scheduling, quality control and coordinating sub-contractors.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude.
- Highly motivated with strong skills in time management and prioritization
- Solid background in construction trades and technical knowledge.
- Proficiency with scheduling software,
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Participate in pre-construction scheduling, logistics and planning.
- Create project schedules and weekly look-aheads.
- Coordinate with the project management team for budgeting.
- Manage multiple projects and/or large/complex projects.
- Manage and coordinate field team including subcontractors and owner vendors.
- Coordinate plans and specifications with architects and engineers.
- Maintain and manage Clune’s safety culture and OSHA standards.
- Promote teamwork and open communication on the project site.
- Recognize and resolve on-site challenges and issues.
- Mentor and train field personnel and help support and develop talent.
- Participate in potential client interviews.
The position is based in New York – superintendents will be located on the project site throughout the duration of the project. Traveling may be required.