Position Location: New York
Clune has an immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our New York team. We are searching for an Estimator that will be responsible for fully vetting out budgets and bids completely and accurately to match the full scope of work shown and required. Qualified candidates should apply via this page and attach a copy of their resume (MANDATORY).
- Full working knowledge of preconstruction activities including project planning; preliminary budgeting; quantity surveying and hard bidding of projects within the interior and building renovation sectors of the New York construction industry.
- Understanding of projects costs and schedules in order to bring a high-quality level of service to our clients at the earliest phase of a project.
- Full competency in internal estimating, cost trend analysis and database management as well as strong relationships within the subcontracting community.
- Ability to perform detailed scope reviews with the subs and project teams prior to award, and to then buy-out the subcontracts and to establish the schedule of values and finally, the issuance of the subcontract agreements.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an estimator (Interiors)
- Candidates must be client oriented with strong communication skills.