Position Location: Washington, DC
Clune has an immediate opportunity to join our Mid-Atlantic team. The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination, and completion of construction projects. They are responsible for all phases of construction from budgeting, bidding, cost control, client relations, through closeout. They are tasked with reporting and achieving the project financial goals. They report to the Project Executive and/or Managing Director.
Candidates should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter through this page.
- Actively participates in RFP responses, developing presentations, and participating in the pitch.
- Manage reporting and communication to the client
- Cost Control and change management
- Support the project Team Lead with respect to project goals (financial, client retention)
- Participate in Business development and client relationship management
- Implement Project Closeout procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of five years experience in construction management, with two to three years specifically in commercial real estate. Prior experience working with a General Contractor is highly desired. A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management is a plus, but strong work experience in the Construction Industry will also be considered.